Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Scriblink.com



Scriblink is not a website I would use in my class. For one thing, I'm a lefty so writing with my mouse with my right hand makes my penmanship look very elementary.  Having to move my mouse to the left side of my computer or stretching over to write on the whiteboard makes it very difficult for me. However, if a wireless mouse is available, I suppose it may make things a bit easier.  I'm not too sure what I could use this for. The memory is not great, not being able to revisit the whiteboard at a later time is pointless. Only six people are able to be on a whiteboard at any given time. I probably would have to hold separate sessions with my students. I am not very creative with drawings, so this would not be a website I would use.  It would be pretty neat though to use with friends just for social use. The video below shows a little about how you could use Scriblink. You would have to be very creative to get this to work the way you'd like. I would give this website 1 book out of 5.



1 comment:

  1. Hooray. You found the rotten egg! I totally agree with your assessment.

    ReplyDelete