Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Diigo.com



I really like Diigo. It makes research a lot easier, easier to retrieve information.  I love how the user is able to highlight directly on the website. Sometimes I view a website and like a certain piece of information on that website, well highlighting will allow me to find that information quickly.  The sticky note feature was also a plus! This website has an educator account option. Using the educator account, you will be able to use this website in the classroom. Not only is it a good research tool, it also seems as if it's a social account. You are able to follow users who share the same interest as you. You can build groups with people who share the same interest, and share and/or collaborate information with them. This website gets 4 books out of 5!

2 comments:

  1. Of all the resources you've reviewed, this is the one that really needs a video to accompany it. It's hard to get an idea of how it can be used but you covered it well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I think about it, you're right, I should've included the introduction video the website provided.

      Delete